Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Orange San Francisco (ZTE Blade) - UNLOCKED - OLED SCREEN - GREAT CONDITION +

Here you have for sale an excellent Android SMART PHONE This phone is a fantastic phone and great value. See attached photo showing benchmarks which show it to be better than the much more expensive This is the RARE super OLED version which is a much superior, brighter screen than LCD. This also consumes less power (saving battery)! This type of screen is usually only used in high-end phones such as the Samsung Galaxy SIII. The phone is in great condition, there are no marks on the screen, it has a new back cover too. There are a few minor marks around the sides but they are hardly noticeable and do not effect use. See the pictures or you are welcome to come and have a look. The battery still holds a full charge and will last more than a day with normal usage. Comes with mains charger and 2gb micro SD card. (If you need a bigger memory card you can buy an 8gb card for 4.49 direct from Amazon) Has been ROOTED Has been OVERCLOCKED Running custom ROM (Cyanogenmod 7.2, Android Gingerbread 2.3.7). Massive community on this phone if you want a different ROM. (look on http://www.xda-developers.com/ or http://www.modaco.com for more) Is UNLOCKED Selling because I have another phone the same. I bought this as a temporary phone while my other phone was being repaired. I live in Hexham but I work in Newcastle so I could do collection from there. Alternatively, my partner works in Haltwhistle so could also do collection from there. I have no problem if you want to test it before purchase - I have nothing to hide, the phone runs perfectly. Please email me or phone after 6pm on weekdays (any time on weekends). Text messages are fine if you prefer. THANKS FOR LOOKING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment